Indigo Shire's seven Councillors were elected on 24 October 2020 and will serve as your elected representatives until 2024.
- Telephone0417 126 409
- ProfileMy vision for Indigo Shire is for our communities and towns to continue to thrive and to meet future challenges such as climate change with innovation and resilience and to value and protect our unique heritage.
- Telephone0438 273 260
- ProfileI want to see the Shire preserve its wonderful character and heritage values while taking into consideration the increases in population, tourism and economic development.
- Telephone0400 651 848
- ProfileMy vision is that Indigo Shire is a place for people of all ages to live a full life. I want to ensure that Council can provide the infrastructure and services to our towns that enable residents to help them grow in to great communities and places.
- Telephone0499 450 041
- ProfileI would love to see a unified Shire where we all prosper and enjoy the community in which we live. Where Council is seen as a valued service supporting and working collaboratively with the community to enhance the wellbeing of everyone.
- Telephone0404 343 699
- ProfileI envision an inclusive Shire that embraces collaboration and invests in its people. I would like to see more action to broaden our economic and social appeal and to focus on community safety; secure employment; affordable housing; improved health and wellbeing; tourism; liveable communities and infrastructure.
- Telephone0428 115 213
- ProfileIndigo Shire is a great place to live, with engaged caring communities who think innovatively and work collaboratively to face future threats and opportunities. Within our region and beyond we need to think and act sustainably and responsibly towards each other and our environment.
Official correspondence, invitations and letters to the Mayor and Councillors should be addressed to:
Executive Assistant Mayor and Councillors
PO Box 28, Beechworth VIC 3747
Phone: 1300 365 003
NOTE: Emails sent to all Councillors will be responded to by the Mayor on behalf of all Councillors.