Maternal and Child Health
The Maternal and Child Health Service is a free service available to all families with children from birth to school entry age. This service provides information, support, health promotion, the early identification of health concerns and referrals to appropriate service providers.
Services in our Shire are available by appointment only at the following times and locations:
- Barnawartha, 1st, 3rd and 5th Tuesdays, 0407 305 921
- Beechworth, Mondays and Wednesdays, 03 5728 8059
- Chiltern, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 0407 305 921
- Tangambalanga, Fridays, 0407 305 921
- Rutherglen, Wednesdays, 0407 305 921
- Yackandandah, Fridays, 0400 577 949
- Enhanced home visits, Thursdays, 0407 305 921
For more information, visit education.vic.gov.au.