I have a problem with my builder, who do I talk to?

Hand with trowel laying mortar for bricks

If the problem with your builder is contractual you will need to consult your solicitor.

If your builder has breached the Building Regulations you can contact the relevant building surveyor who issued your permit or the Victorian Building Authority.