Can I keep a temporary accommodation building on site permanently?

Small bungalow with a furnished paved area in the garden at the front

Assuming that you have constructed the temporary accommodation with the appropriate building permission as a dwelling, you may need to obtain planning permission for dual occupancy on the land or use of the building as any form of holiday accommodation.