From 1 February 2020, Indigo Shire Council tenders and EOIs will be advertised through eProcure. This e-tendering website provides a simple, secure and efficient means for managing tendering activities and quotations. Registration is free.
To register go to www.eprocure.com.au/indigoshirecouncil/
We prepare a range of public notices to keep the community informed about events and projects at Council and around the community.
- Council meetings and some committee meetings
- Making or changing a local law
- Adopting the annual budget
- Declaring a general or special rate
- Adopting a Council Plan
- Voters' roll and election matters
- Sale or lease of land
- Some road works, traffic management and drainage proposals.
Your input and participation is encouraged. If you have any questions about any notice on this page, please contact us. You can also view older out of date public notices here.