Click here to view form.
If you do not wish to register to pay your bills online above, our customer service centres accept payment via EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, cash or cheque.
Other ways you can pay your rates can be found on your annual rates and charges notice and include:
- BPAY: Contact your financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings, debit card, credit card or transaction account using the Biller Code of 1867 and reference number that appears on your notice.
- Direct Debit: Set up automatic fortnightly, monthly or quarterly payments. Download the form here.(PDF, 364KB)
- Australia Post Billpay: Pay in person at any Post Office with EFTPOS, credit card, cash or cheque.
- Credit card & Online: Payments can be made via the Commonwealth Bank’s BPOINT portal at www.bpoint.com.au/payments using the Biller Code of 1867 and reference number that appears on your notice.
- Post: Send back the bottom section of your rates notice along with a cheque made out to Indigo Shire Council: PO Box 28, Beechworth VIC 3747
- Phone: Phone us on 1300 365 003 or 03 5728 8000 to pay your rates notice with Visa or Mastercard.
- Payments debited from your Centrelink payment: Centrepay is a free direct bill paying service available to ratepayers who receive a Centrelink payment. You can arrange to have deductions made via Centrelink to Indigo Shire Council to pay your rates. Please contact uson 1300 365 003 or 03 5728 8000 for further information or visit humanservices.gov.au/centrelink.
The personal information requested on this form is being collected by Indigo Shire Council for the payment of rates or animal registration renewal. The personal information will be used solely by Council for this purpose.
To receive your rates notice by email, please complete form below
Click here to view form.
The personal information requested on this form is being collected by Indigo Shire Council for sending electronic rates notices, and other Council and related community information. The personal information will be used solely by Council for this purpose. Council will disclose this information to Towong Shire Council’s rates department, for the sole purpose of issuing rates notices. If this information is not collected, rates notices cannot be sent electronically.
If you do not wish to receive Council and related community information, please tick here. You will still receive your rates notice electronically.