1. Overview

Use the menu above to find the form you're looking for.

If you're unable to find the right form, you can call Council on 1300 365 003 or email

3. Local law & permits

Advertising sign, goods for display & outdoor eating facility - Beechworth & Yackandandah(DOC, 368KB)(DOC, 329KB)

Advertising sign, goods for display & outdoor eating facility - Rutherglen & Chiltern(DOC, 329KB)(DOC, 328KB)

Advertising sign, goods for display & outdoor eating facility - Rest of shire(DOC, 328KB)

Place bulk rubbish container on road reserve(DOC, 281KB)

Place charitable collection bin on Council land(DOC, 304KB)

Permit to burn (residential area)(DOC, 287KB)

Events - Art & craft market(DOC, 281KB)

Events - Artistic activity - busking(DOC, 283KB)

Events - Circus or carnival(DOC, 282KB)

Events - Roadside street trading(DOC, 280KB)

Events - Street party, festival or procession(DOC, 318KB)

Street collection or raffle(DOC, 277KB)

Consumption of liquor in a public place(DOC, 281KB)

Horse drawn vehicle animal ride(DOC, 285KB)

Street stall or kiosk (Beechworth)(DOCX, 328KB)

Street stall or kiosk (Rutherglen & Chiltern)(DOCX, 293KB)

Street stall or  kiosk (Rest of shire)(DOCX, 293KB)

Use a loudspeaker in a public place(DOC, 283KB)

Use of a municipal reserve(DOC, 284KB)

Keep more than four different types of animals(DOC, 286KB)

Park a heavy vehicle in a residential zone(DOC, 284KB)

Drove livestock(DOC, 297KB)

Graze livestock on a road reserve(DOC, 286KB)

Keep a horse (residential)(DOC, 283KB)

Keep bees(DOC, 280KB)

Keep poultry (residential)(DOC, 283KB)

Registration of a premises as a domestic animal business (DOC, 283KB)

Renewal of permanent stock crossing(DOC, 286KB)

4. Community Liability Insurance

Community liability request(PDF, 725KB)