Indigo@home provides home and community care for residents of the Indigo Shire.
If you or your loved one are living independently but need a little extra support with day to day activities, our Home Care services can help you live safely and independently at home.
Depending on your needs, you may be eligible to receive one or more the following services:
- Domestic assistance
- Personal care
- Home maintenance (for safety)
- Home modifications (for mobility)
- Social support
- Meals on Wheels/Meals assistance
How to arrange help
- Contact the Home Care hotline on 03 5728 0215 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and referral to My Aged Care.
- The assessment team will contact you to arrange an in-home assessment.
- Review your support plan with your family, carer/s, and Indigo@home
- Start receiving support and get back to doing the things you love.
Services may be funded privately or by the Australian Government depending on your needs and circumstances.
Talk to Indigo@home about an assessment and to find out how funding may apply to you.