Prior to lodging your application, we highly recommend that a pre-application meeting, via phone or in person, is arranged to review your application including supporting documents.
Pre-application meetings are invaluable and have proven to help planning permit applications progress faster by removing the need for further information to be requested and/or amendments being made to applications.
Please ensure that you have reviewed our website information in relation to Applying for a Planning Permit and our Checklist for Applicants(PDF, 145KB) and provide the following information:
- A copy of your application including:
- A description or your proposal
- A description of how the land is currently being used
2. Copy of your Title and any restrictive covenants
3. Detailed plans including:
- site plans,
- floor plans and
We highly recommend that all plans are prepared by a qualified professional.
Request a Pre-application meeting