Indigo Shire Council is seeking a suitably qualified consultant to undertake several recreation projects from January 2019 to June 2019.
Resources have been allocated to engage a consultant for up to 8 hours per week for 6 months. These projects include but are not limited to:
- Indigo Shire Council Swimming Pools Tender: Coordination of the tender and contract documentation and manage the tender process in collaboration with Council officers.
- Committee of Management Governance Pilot: Facilitate a governance workshop and develop a new governance model for a pilot s86 Committee of Management sit.
- Lakes and Waterways Strategy: Manage the appointed consultant to successfully delivery a completed strategy by end 2019.
- Annual Recreation Forum: Undertake planning for a recreation forum for Indigo Shire clubs and committees.
- Cycling and Walking Strategy: Progress the current strategy brief to seek funding and engaging a consultant to develop the strategy.
Expressions of Interest Responses
Responses to this expression of interest must include:
(a) A brief statement of the Consultant’s understanding of the brief;
(b) Consultant confirmation regarding project completion within the timeframes;
(c) A statement of the Consultant’s expertise relevant to these projects;
(d) Confirmation of the hourly rate for the delivery of these projects;
(e) Details of appropriate professional indemnity and personal liability insurance held by the organisation;
(f) Declaration of any conflict of interest and how this will be managed.
All expressions of interest should be addressed to:
Manager Community Development and Services
Expressions of Interest close at 5pm on Tuesday 29 January 2019