Indigo Shire Council is seeking to appoint an appropriately skilled consultant to:
- Assess the enrolment impacts of the 3-year-old kindergarten reforms at all Indigo Shire kindergarten facilities.
- Develop an infrastructure upgrade plan for each facility with a list of recommended infrastructure improvements and estimated costings.
- Develop a governance support plan for the Beechworth Childcare Centre and Beechworth Kindergarten including a summary of governance model options and the associated financial and staffing implications.
- Develop a governance recommendation for any other relevant kindergarten facilities.
- Assist with grant writing in support of infrastructure grant applications to improve early years facilities.
Applications close on Monday 22 July at 5pm. For further information regarding the scope of works, please find attached the Expression of Interest document.