Beechworth Goods Shed
About the opportunity
Located in the heart of the historic township of Beechworth in North East Victoria, the Railway Goods Shed is an iconic building with huge potential.
Indigo Shire Council, along with the Federal Government, is investing $460,000 to refurbish the building. With its strategic location linking both the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail and Beechworth to Yackandandah Rail Trail along with the proposed Beechworth to Yackandandah Mountain Bike Trail The Goods Shed is ideally placed to attract a catalyst business for the Railway Precinct.
Whether you’re an established business wishing to expand, a business guru looking for your next investment, or have a passion project which is just right for this site, Indigo Shire wants to talk to you.
Find out more about the refurbishment here.
- Contact us to discuss the idea and arrange a site visit.
- Pitch your idea to our Tourism and Economic Development teams.
- Complete an Expression of Interest document.
- Short listing of preferred applicants.
- Selection of successful tenant.
- Negotiation of lease agreement terms and conditions.
What you'll need to submit your Expression of Interest
- Submit a summary of the proposed business and how it meets the market demand in Beechworth.
- Outline your vision for the business including evidence of demand for the product.
- State your preferred operating hours.
- Demonstrate your ability and experience in running a business.
- Detail estimates of investment the proposed business is prepared to make in the site, including details of the fit out.
- Demonstrate your financial capacity. This must be supported by proper documentation.
- A detailed business plan.
Make contact with us on 1300 365 003 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your idea by Friday 25 January 2019.