Indigo Creek Park Toilets
- Project typeToilet replacement
- Project value$110,000
- Project scheduleOn Schedule
- Completion Date30 June 2020
About this project
The existing Indigo Creek Park toilet facilities have been identified as key infrastructure in Barnawartha requiring replacement to meet community standards and expectations around access and mobility.
The existing block will be demolished and replaced in the same location with a double pan facility comprising;
- 1 unisex wheelchair accessible pan with sink and baby change
- 1 unisex ambulant pan with sink
- External lighting
The existing facility is connected to an underground sewer tank and pump station. Alternate sites were considered, however it determined that moving to a new site was cost prohibitive. The current location allows use of existing infrastructure.
The project scope also includes;
- New designated disabled car parking on High Street
- New way-finding signage
- Mobility friendly modified kerb and channel on High Street
- A review of mobility friendly access to the new facilities
What is happening and when?
We are currently engaging with potential suppliers and reviewing designs.
Works on site are expected to commence in mid-April 2020 for approximately four weeks. During this time there will be no toilet facilities in Indigo Creek Park.
Proposed floor plan