Get Active Indigo grants program
Applications for the Get Active Indigo grants program have now closed.
The Get Active Indigo grants program aims to:
- Increase resident participation in physical activity.
- Fund a diverse range of recreation program ideas across the shire.
- Support committees, clubs, community initiatives and recreation service providers to get the community more active.
- Increase awareness via targeted promotion about physical activity opportunities shire-wide.
- Trial local recreation project ideas.
- Help residents think differently about ways to Get Active.
- Respond to place-based recreation programming needs.
Applications closed at 5pm on February 22, 2019. Successful recipients will be contacted directly.
If you have any questions around your application please contact Council’s Recreation Officer on 1300 365 003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org