Applications are now open for the 2020 Get Active Indigo Grants Program.
A total of $30,000 is available to fund a range of programs.
The objectives of this program are to:
- Increase participation in physical activity.
- Fund a diverse range of recreation program ideas across the shire.
- Support committees, clubs, community initiatives and recreation service providers to get the community more active.
- Increase awareness via targeted promotion about physical activity opportunities shire-wide.
- Trial local recreation project ideas.
- Help residents think differently about ways to get active.
- Respond to place-based recreation programming needs.
Successful projects last year included:
- Rutherglen Pickle Ball
- Cricket Social Sixes
- Aqua aerobics
- Train the coach programs
||Date and time
||Tuesday 3 March, 4.30pm-6pm
||Wednesday 4 March, 3pm-4.30pm
||Wednesday 4 March, 5.30pm-7pm
|Kiewa-Tangambalanga Lion's Den
||Thursday 5 March, 3pm-4.30pm
||Thursday 5 March, 5.30pm-7pm
How to apply
Download the (PDF, 535KB)2020 Guidelines and Application Form(DOC, 2MB)