Our customers are our highest priority. We believe that excellent customer service is:
- relating to people in a positive, meaningful way
- sharing our knowledge and information in a responsive manner
- responding to customer’s requests in an appropriate and timely manner
- respect for your privacy and confidentiality and that of others
Read more about our promise to you in our Customer Service Charter(PDF, 4MB).
There are several different ways to make a request, complaint or report a matter to us.
You can either:
- Fill in this online form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 365 003 (all hours)
- Download and use the smartphone app Snap, Send, Solve to report your problem.
All requests will be lodged in our customer service system and prioritised by the appropriate staff member.
For emergencies, please phone 000.
Click here to view form.