We're developing the Yackandandah Place Plan, a document outlining a vision and set of actions for co-designing an even brighter future for Yackandandah.
Thanks to everyone who took part in round two community engagement in August. We have heard from approximately 100 locals who attended either the Place Plan community workshop, visited the pop-ups or completed the online survey. We also helped facilitate the Rail Trail engagement with 155 people contributing their feedback through the information session or online survey.
It was great to get feedback on the draft vision statements and ideas with many more ideas shared during round two. We are now in the process of analysing all the comments and will be incorporating the feedback into the draft Place Plan which will be on public exhibition later in the year.
The Yackandandah Place Plan Steering Committee has been formed to provide strategic guidance and work in partnership with Council throughout the development of the Yackandandah Place Plan. The Committee members are:
- Councillor Diane Shepheard - Indigo Shire Council
- Merve Hooper - Yack Tracks
- Phil Newman - YCDCo
- Annette Nuck - Yackandandah Health
- Megan Vincent - Yackandandah Chamber of Commerce
- David Larkin - Community Representative
- Geordie Graham - Community Representative
- Jane Moore - Community Representative
- Dennis Ginnivan - TRY