Temporary suspension of community forums (March 2020)
We have decided to temporarily suspend all future community forums until further notice. The health of our community is always our top priority and, as the community forums are non-essential gatherings, we feel it necessary to take this precaution in order to do our bit to help slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
If you have a matter you were hoping to discuss at a community forum, there are many other ways you can get in touch:
Please follow the Victorian Department of Health & Human Services for the most reliable information, updates and advice about the outbreak of COVID-19.
We are committed to engaging with residents wherever possible. We want to encourage local knowledge and input, build community ownership in Council projects, involve the community in our plans for improvement and share successes.
2020 Community forums:
- 6pm - 7pm, 10 March, Kiewa-Tangambalanga & Sandy Creek, Coulston Park Recreation Reserve
- 6pm - 7pm, 17 March, Beechworth & Stanley, Beechworth Town Hall
- 6pm - 7pm, 4 April Rutherglen, Rutherglen Senior Citizens
- 6pm - 7pm, 12 May Chiltern/Barnawartha, Chiltern Memorial Hall
- 6pm - 7pm, 11 August Wahgunyah, Wahgunyah School of Arts
View notes from previous forums: