Permit Requirements

Folk Festival OVG.jpg

Your event may require a permit due to activities being undertaken or its location. Councils Tourism Development Officer can support you in identifying what permits are required and how to obtain them. They can also act as a support when working with third parties such as Parks Victoria or VicRoads.

To support us in guiding you towards the required permits, please complete an Event Notification Form, if a permit is required you will be need to provide further information. Once received a member of the Tourism Development team will be in contact to discuss your event and the permit requirements.

For more information please contact the Tourism Development team via or 03 5728 8000.


Permits are also required for filming or photography on Shire managed property, information on this and an application form is available here.
Filming and Photography Permit(PDF, 591KB)