NAIDOC Week 2019
NAIDOC Week celebrations will be held across Australia from 7-14 July.
NAIDOC Week celebrates the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
In support of NAIDOC week, Indigo Shire Council is delivering the following events and activities:
Join us for stories, art and craft at Indigo Shire Libraries:
- Rutherglen, Wednesday 10 July, 9.30am-10.30am
- Yackandandah, Thursday 11 July, 9.30am-10.30am
- Beechworth, Friday 12 July, 9.30am-10.30am
- Chiltern, Friday 12 July, 11am-12pm
Suitable for pre-school age kids and their families.
Indigenous Hip-Hop Dance Workshops
Experience energy, excitement and fun!
Saturday 13 July, Beechworth Memorial Hall
- Under 12 years, 3pm-4pm
- 12 and up, 4pm-5pm
Please register by contacting email@example.com
Light Up the Night (Youth Event)
Indigenous Hip Hop Projects + Local bands and DJs
- Saturday 13 July, Beechworth Memorial Hall, Saturday 13 July, 6pm-10pm
This is a free, all ages event.