No longer on display. Expired on
25 November 2020, 09:00 AM
A swearing in ceremony of the Councillors elected to Indigo Shire Council in the General Election will be held on Thursday 19 November at 6.30pm and live-streamed here.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, members of the public will be unable to attend.
An additional Council Meeting of the Indigo Shire Council is to be held electronically on Tuesday 24 November 2020 commencing at 6.30pm and live-streamed here.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
• Determine the Mayoral term
• Elect the Mayor and Deputy Mayor
• Set the public Council Meeting schedule for 2021
• Review Mayoral and Councillor allowances
• Determine Councillor appointments to Council committees and external bodies.
• Appoint a Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee
Council is able to meet electronically under the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020.
Agendas will be available on Council’s website from close of business Thursday 19 November 2020.
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 365 003.