No longer on display. Expired on
15 June 2021, 08:30 PM
An Additional Council Meeting of the Indigo Shire Council will be held at 6.30pm Tuesday 15 June 2021. The purpose of the meeting is to hear public submissions to the following:
- Draft 10-Year Community Vision
- Draft Council Plan 2021-2025
- Draft 2021/222 Strategic Resource Plan – including 10 year financial plan
- Draft 2021/22 Budget
- Draft 2021/22 Revenue and Rating Plan
- Draft 2021/22 Operating Income and Expense by Service
- Draft Procurement Policy 2021
Due to pandemic restrictions, the meeting will be held electronically and streamed live on Council’s website at www.indigoshire.vic.gov.au
Council is able to meet electronically under the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020 and the Justice Legislation Amendment (System Enhancements and Other Matters) Act 2021.
Agendas will be available on Council’s website from close of business Thursday 10 June 2021. For enquiries please email email@example.com or call 1300 365 003.