We are seeking an experienced waste coordinator to lead the delivery of efficient and effective waste and resource recovery services to the community and to support the community in adapting to change in this newly created and exciting role. You will support the Manager Capital Works & Waste in all aspects of Councils waste program including reduction to landfill and environmental monitoring and rehabilitation of closed landfills in accordance with best practice environmental management.
- Efficient and effective operation of transfer stations
- kerbside collection services
- Preparation of transition to new recycling arrangements
- Implementation of the Resource Recovery and Waste Management Strategy
- Assist in delivery of the Environment Strategy & Climate Emergency Action Plan
- Data management
Please contact Ewen Oldmeadow - Manager Capital Works & Waste for further information on 0477 008 178.