We are seeking a highly experienced Project Manager with Civil Engineering or a related qualification to coordinate the delivery of Council's capital works program in this newly created and exciting role. This will include all aspects associated with project scoping, procurement, contract management, stakeholder management, financial management and reporting. You will support the Manager Capital Works & Waste in all aspects of Councils capital works program including the identification, development and implementation of improvement opportunities in capital works delivery.
- Actively drive and supervise project managers and engineers
- Provide guidance on relevant specifications, regulations and policies
- Reporting and expenditure
- Manage acquit selected grants (such as Roads to Recovery)
- Procurement of necessary trades and materials
- Participation in tender evaluation panels
- Review, development and implementation project management systems
- Liase with community groups, stakeholders, community and Govt. agencies
- planned activities are undertaken in a way that protects the environment
Please contact Ewen Oldmeadow - Manager Capital Works & Waste for further information on 5728 8000.