IT Help Desk at the Library
The Indigo U3A has been running sessions called IT Help Desk for their members for some time and these sessions are now coming to our libraries.
In these sessions, people bring along their device, such as a computer, phone or tablet/iPad for support. It may be that people need help in setting up an account, like MyGov, or they may have a more general issue with the device. Either way, the team at U3A will try to help.
For the months of August to December the IT Help Desk service will be offered in libraries across Indigo Shire to support all older residents with their technology needs.
- Beechworth Library – Tuesdays on 9 August, 23 August and 6 September at 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Yackandandah Library – Tuesdays on 4 October, 18 October and Monday 31 October at 2.00pm - 3.00pm
Dates for Chiltern and Rutherglen will be confirmed for term four shortly.
Essential Information for attending the sessions:
- Ensure your device is fully charged.
- Make sure you have everything you need to make your device work, such as passwords and login details.
- Please be aware that you may need to provide the IT Help Desk team with sensitive information if you need help with websites such as MyGov or My Aged Care. Your personal information will not be stored or shared.
Find out more from U3A
Phone: 0492 830 612