There are a number of halls in our Shire which are utilised by regular groups and hired for one-off events or occasions.
Some facilities have a Committee of Management or are leased to clubs on a contractual basis.
Fees and charges do apply to hire our facilities.
There may be additional fees for all users for lighting and bins.
For more information or queries, please contact us or contact the respective facility from the list below. You may search for them in the Community Directory.
Applications must be submitted for approval 10 working days (two weeks) prior to any booking request.
Our halls include:
- Baarmutha Park Committee of Management
- Barnawartha Soldiers Memorial Hall
- Beechworth Memorial Hall
- Beechworth Town Hall
- Bruarong Community Hall
- Carlyle Hall
- Chiltern Memorial Hall
- Cornishtown Hall and Reserve
- Kergunyah Memorial Hall
- Osbornes Flat Community Centre
- Coulston Park Community Hall
- Rutherglen Memorial Hall
- Sandy Creek Hall
- Stanley Soldiers Memorial Hall
- Wahgunyah School of Arts Hall
- Wooragee Centenary Hall
- Yackandandah Hall
Click here for contact details of each hall