Carers Week Morning Tea - Chiltern Neighbourhood Centre
National Carers Week is an opportunity to recognise, celebrate, and raise awareness among all Australians about the diversity of Australia's 2.65 million carers and their caring roles. National Carers Week runs from Sunday 16 to Saturday 22 October 2022.
Join us in celebrating National Carers Week for morning tea and the opportunity to connect with local Carer Support.
Local groups and services will be there to talk with you about what support is available and to enjoy a chat and morning tea.
- Peta Cherubin - Carer Gateway Program
- Lorna Nash - Changing Minds Carer Support Group
- Christine Greentree - Carers Employment Support Program, The Centre
- Maree Murphy - update on the Chiltern Dementia and Carers Hub
- Information will also be available on the Upper Murray Family Care Carer Support Program
DATE: Tuesday 18 October
LOCATION: Chiltern Neighbourhood House
11 Main Street, Chiltern, Vic 3683