Business Support Program
The Indigo Business Support program is your opportunity to provide input into how we support businesses to recover after a challenging year.
In 2020 and 2021 the Business Support Program will:
- Learn what support is required and prioritised by industry.
- Provide information on services, activities and initiatives available to support businesses.
- Strengthen the resilience of our business community and its response to crisis.
- Collate insights and information gained so that council can advocate on your behalf.
This will be delivered across three phases.
Phase 1 - Listen
From December 2020 to June 2021 the Business Support Team has met with 647 businesses and engaged with a total of 1059 via email, phone, in person and zoom.
These meetings allowed the team to:
- Gain insight into the effects of COVID-19 on your business
- Refer to support agencies
- Provide information on support currently available
- Learn about the businesses that make up Indigo
From these meetings, the Business Support Team have derived five key themes that will be the starting point for Phase 2 and 3 of the program.
Phase 2 - Support
Phase 2 of the Business Support Program will encompass the short term needs for business, this will be done by addressing four priorities:
Ensuring business owner/operators know what support is available and how to access it. Also bringing the support closer to our businesses.
- COVIDSafe Business
Engaging a COVIDSafe Business Concierge who will act as a resource for businesses and support them to become COVIDSafe compliant.
- Funding Identification
Identifying funding appropriate to your business goals.
- Business Strengthening
Providing the Grow Your Business workshop series, available here and more.
Phase 3 - Respond
The final element of the program will be providing businesses with the response they have sought from the team during Phase 1. The items captured in our five key themes will be addressed through:
- Information Sharing
More information on the specifics of Phase 3 will be available shortly.
We’ll call you. Or you can call us to book a meeting with the team today.
T: 02 6028 1157