Business Support Program
The Indigo Business Support program is your opportunity to provide input into how we support businesses to recover after a challenging year.
In 2020 and 2021 the Business Support Program will:
- Learn what support is required and prioritised by industry.
- Provide information on services, activities and initiatives available to support businesses.
- Strengthen the resilience of our business community and its response to crisis.
- Collate insights and information gained so that council can advocate on your behalf.
This will be delivered with three priorities.
Members of the Tourism and Economic Development teams will be calling all businesses to book a 30 minute appointment. The aim is to meet all 1000 registered businesses by April 2021.
This meeting is an opportunity for you to:
- Give insight to the effects of COVID-19 on your business
- Advise what support you require immediately and moving forward
- Receive information on support currently available
- Share in councils 2021 Action Plans
We’ll call you. Or you can call us to book a meeting with the team today.
T: 02 6028 1157