Meeting times and dates
Council meetings are held in the Beechworth main office at The Pines, 2 Kurrajong Way, Mayday Hills, each month except January and are advertised in local newspapers the weekend before.
You are welcome and encouraged to attend any of the Council Meetings. You are able to ask questions during the Open Forum at the start of the meeting. All meetings are open to the public, however they may be closed to the public during confidential business discussions.
Council meeting agendas detail the order of business to be discussed and decided upon. Councillors discuss various issues and make decisions on the recommendations included within the agenda. The Chief Executive Officer and General Managers of each department attend the Council meetings.
Special Council meetings will be called from time to time to discuss and decide upon specific matters, for example, the Budget, the Annual Report and the Council Plan.
All Council meetings are held in the Beechworth Council Chambers, Mayday Hills and start at 6:30pm.
Council meeting dates for 2019 are:
- Tuesday 26 February (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 26 March (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 30 April (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 28 May (Ordinary Meeting)
- Thursday 13 June (Special Meeting)
- Tuesday 25 June (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 30 July (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 27 August (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 24 September (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 29 October (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 26 November (Ordinary Meeting)
- Tuesday 17 December (Ordinary Meeting)
All meetings are live streamed on YouTube. Click here to tune in