Coulston Park Committee of Management
To manage and coordinate the use of the Coulston Park facility.
This Committee's functions and responsibilities are:
- The management and coordination of the Coulston Park facilities and activities.
- The active promotion of the use of the park and its facilities.
- To actively pursue developmental opportunities that will facilitate the future community use of the facility.
- The active pursuit of community consultation on development proposals for the facility.
- The preparation of funding submissions for projects designed to enhance the facility.
- In association with the Council; develop and improve the facilities, and with Council's approval conduct fundraising activities to benefit the development of the facility.
Instrument of Delegation
|| John Britton
| Deputy Chair
|| Val White
|| Jenny Larkin
||Peter Croucher, Di Kerr, Shelley Lancaster, Steve Larkin, Andrew de Vries
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each quarter. In 2019: 13 March, 12 June, 11 September and 11 December at the Community Centre, Coulston Park, starting at 7.30pm.
Meeting dates and times can change without notice – please check any details with Customer Service on 1300 365 003.
Note: minutes are unconfirmed until the next committee meeting.