Coulston Park Committee of Management
To manage and coordinate the use of the Coulston Park facility.
This Committee's functions and responsibilities are:
- The management and coordination of the Coulston Park facilities and activities.
- The active promotion of the use of the park and its facilities.
- To actively pursue developmental opportunities that will facilitate the future community use of the facility.
- The active pursuit of community consultation on development proposals for the facility.
- The preparation of funding submissions for projects designed to enhance the facility.
- In association with the Council; develop and improve the facilities, and with Council's approval conduct fundraising activities to benefit the development of the facility.
Instrument of Delegation
|| John Britton
| Deputy Chair
|| Val White
|| Jenny Larkin
||Peter Croucher, Di Kerr, Shelley Lancaster, Steve Larkin, Graeme Edwards, Damian Britton
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each quarter. In 2019: 13 March, 12 June, 11 September and 11 December at the Community Centre, Coulston Park, starting at 7.30pm.
In 2020: 11 March, 10 June, 9 September, 9 December.
Meeting dates and times can change without notice – please check any details with Customer Service on 1300 365 003.
Note: minutes are unconfirmed until the next committee meeting.
- 11 September 2019(PDF, 677KB)
- 12 June 2019 - AGM(PDF, 253KB)
- 12 June 2019(PDF, 119KB)
- 13 March 2019(PDF, 100KB)
- 12 December 2018(PDF, 115KB)
- 12 September 2018(PDF, 111KB)
- 26 June 2018 - AGM(PDF, 268KB)
- 13 June 2018(PDF, 80KB)
- 14 March 2018(PDF, 362KB)
- 13 December 2017(PDF, 367KB)
- 13 September 2017(PDF, 362KB)