Chiltern Memorial Hall Committee of Management
Manage and coordinate the use of the Chiltern Memorial Hall.
This Committee's functions and responsibilities are:
- To manage the Chiltern Memorial Hall for and on behalf of the Council for the benefit of the Chiltern community.
- To be responsible for the routine maintenance of the building and contents, and all financial obligations.
- In association with the Council, will develop and improve the facilities.
- To maintain appropriate accounting procedures, policies and reports to Council in a manner determined by Council at varying times.
- Setting hiring fees to cover maintenance costs. The fee schedule must be submitted to Council for approval.
Instrument of Delegation
|| Kevin Mayhew
|| 0411 600 387
||WAW Credit Union office
|| 03 5726 1226
Dates for 2018: Wed 21 February, Wed 18 April, Wed 20 June, Wed 22 August (AGM and Ordinary Meeting), 17 October, 21 November.
For 2019: 20 February, 17 April, 19 June, 21 August (AGM + ordinary meeting).