Chiltern Courthouse Committee of Management
This Committee manages and coordinates the use of the Chiltern Courthouse buildings.
This Committee's functions and responsibilities are:
- Cleaning and general maintenance of the premises.
- Hiring procedures of the buildings.
- To establish appropriate accounting procedures.
Instrument of Delegation
|| Bill Hotson
| Deputy Chair
|| Sharon Duke
| Secretary & Treasurer
|| Lois Hotson
|| Kevin Mayhew, Alison Jones, Patricia O'Connor, Christine Hay, Laurie Bould
Meetings for 2019: 2 May, 6 June, 1 August.
Meetings are held at 7pm at the Chiltern Community Centre.
Meeting dates and times can change without notice – please check any details with Customer Service on 1300 365 003.
Note: minutes are unconfirmed until the next committee meeting.
- 10 May 2019(PDF, 52KB)
- 7 February 2019(PDF, 373KB)
- 06 September 2018 AGM(PDF, 256KB)
- 06 September 2018(PDF, 273KB)
- 07 June 2018(PDF, 174KB)
- 05 April 2018(PDF, 174KB)
- 16 February 2018(PDF, 157KB)
- 01 February 2018(PDF, 172KB)
- 07 December 2017(PDF, 173KB)
- 05 October 2017(PDF, 171KB)