Beechworth Memorial Hall Committee of Management
To manage and coordinate the use of the Beechworth Memorial Hall.
This Committee's functions and responsibilites are:
- To manage the Beechworth Memorial Hall, Supper Room and Kitchen for, and on behalf of, the Council for the benefit of the Beechworth community.
- To ensure the premises comply with current health and safety regulations.
- To be responsible for interior routine maintenance of the building and its contents, and all financial obligations that may arise.
- To maintain appropriate accounting procedures, policies and reports to Council when it is deemed necessary.
Instrument of Delegation
Instrument of Delegation - Beechworth Memorial Hall(PDF, 1MB)
| Committee Members
||Jill Jarvis-Wills, Anne Wilson, Mervyn McDougal
For 2019: 13 February, 10 April, 12 June, 14 August, 9 October, 11 December. Meetings are held at 7pm in the Supper Room.
AGM for 2019: 28 August 2019 at 8pm in the Supper Room.
Meeting dates and times can change without notice – please check any details with Customer Service on 1300 365 003.
Note: minutes are unconfirmed until the next committee meeting.
- 12 June 2019(PDF, 531KB)
- 10 April 2019(PDF, 509KB)
- 13 February 2019(PDF, 533KB)
- 12 December 2018(PDF, 216KB)
- 10 October 2018(PDF, 599KB)
- 12 September 2018 AGM(PDF, 213KB)
- 08 August 2018(PDF, 218KB)
- 13 June 2018(PDF, 333KB)
- 11 April 2018(PDF, 274KB)
- 19 February 2018(PDF, 271KB)
- 13 December 2017(PDF, 341KB)
- 11 October 2017(PDF, 140KB)
- 11 October 2017 AGM(PDF, 150KB)