Baarmutha Park Committee of Management
To manage and coordinate the use of Baarmutha Park and its facilities.
This Committee's functions and responsibilities are:
- The management and co-ordination of Baarmutha Park, Grandstand facilities and various activities undertaken at the premises.
- The active promotion of the use of the facilities.
- To actively pursue developmental opportunities that facilitate the future community use of the facility.
- To act as a forum for discussion of items of community interest and development.
Instrument of Delegation
Instrument of Delegation - Baarmutha Park Committee of Management(PDF, 1MB)
||Cr Sophie Price
||Jen Franceschini, John Thistleton, Mick Deuis, Garath Kay, Nathan Scott, Ian McVea, Mark Florence
Please contact Customer Service on 1300 365 003 for more information.
Beechworth.com.au - Baarmutha Park Function Centre
- 10 December 2018 - AGM(PDF, 643KB)
- 12 November 2018(PDF, 2MB)
- 8 October 218(PDF, 763KB)
- 10 September 2018 (PDF, 449KB)
- 13 August 2018(PDF, 449KB)
- 06 July 2018(PDF, 301KB)
- 18 June 2018(PDF, 297KB)
- 14 May 2018(PDF, 309KB)
- 09 April 2018(PDF, 376KB)
- 19 March 2018(PDF, 313KB)
- 12 February 2018(PDF, 302KB)
- 08 January 2018(PDF, 295KB)
- 11 December 2017(PDF, 297KB)
- 13 November 2017(PDF, 379KB)
- 19 October 2017(PDF, 413KB)
- 13 September 2017 AGM(PDF, 372KB)