Wahgunyah Railway Land Development Advisory Committee
The Wahgunyah railway land development committees objectives, are to:
- Undertake continuing consultation to ensure that the Masterplan (endorsed by Council February 2013) is a living and evolving documents responsive to changing community wishes.
- Response to community wishes to implement strategies and projects to encourage community use of the area for personal health, fitness and development.
- Provide a point of focus for the community to suggest improvements or changes.
- With Council assistance, seek financial and other assistance to implement and bring to fruition such strategies and projects.
- Ensure, to the best of their ability, that any facility in the area complies with current health and safety regulations and will report any potential hazard or danger to Council as soon as possible after discovery.
- Provide Council with advice on the future of the reserve.
Terms of reference - Wahgunyah railway land development committee(PDF, 993KB)