Information for flood affected residents

On display until 30 November 2022, 05:00 PM

If you have been affected by the recent weather events there is support available.

You can apply for a one-off Personal Hardship Payment here:

These payments are to assist with food, shelter, clothing, medication and accommodation.

If you do not have access to internet to complete the online form you can attend one of our libraries or call Indigo Shire Council on 1300 365 003 and ask to speak to the Municipal Recovery Manager.

Our Municipal Recovery Manager can also be contacted via email

If you have been affected by the floods and are unable to return to your home, you should contact the Victorian Government's Flood Support Hotline on 1800 560 760 to get the support you need. 

While staying with friends and family is preferable, temporary accommodation is available for those whose residences have been impacted by the current flood event and who cannot return home. You can find out more about temporary accommodation here:

Further resources: