Chiltern Memorial Hall Committee of Management
To book this facility, contact Chiltern WAW
40 Conness Street Chiltern
9.00am - 5pm Monday to Friday
(Closed 12.30pm - 1.30pm)
03 57261 226
Click here(PDF, 76KB) for the Application Form
Manage and coordinate the use of the Chiltern Memorial Hall.
This Committee's functions and responsibilities are:
- To manage the Chiltern Memorial Hall for and on behalf of the Council for the benefit of the Chiltern community.
- To be responsible for the routine maintenance of the building and contents, and all financial obligations.
- In association with the Council, will develop and improve the facilities.
- To maintain appropriate accounting procedures, policies and reports to Council in a manner determined by Council at varying times.
- Setting hiring fees to cover maintenance costs.
Instrument of Delegation
Dates for 2021: 20 January, 17 February, 21 April, 16 June, 18 August (AGM+ general meeting)
- 16 September 2021 - AGM(PDF, 3MB)
- 21 April 2021(PDF, 279KB)
- 3 March 2021(PDF, 267KB)
- 20 January 2021(PDF, 498KB)
- 21 October 2020 - AGM Pack(PDF, 2MB)
- 21 October 2020(PDF, 2MB)
- 18 June 2020(PDF, 886KB)
- 19 February 2020(PDF, 1MB)
- 20 November 2019(PDF, 764KB)
- 16 October 2019(PDF, 1MB)
- 21 August 2019(PDF, 1MB)
- 21 August 2019 - AGM(PDF, 6MB)