Remembrance Day Services
- 10.40am for 11am Memorial Service. Cenotaph at the Town Hall Gardens, corner of Ford Street and Williams Street.
- 11am, a minute's silence at the Chiltern War Memorial
- 10.35am for a 10.50am service. Assemble at the Cenotaph on Kiewa East Road for a service conducted by the Kiewa Valley Primary School.
- 10.45am for 11am service, War Memorial, Murray Street, followed by refreshments in the RSL rooms
- 1.30pm, Carlyle Cemetery Rutherglen RSL Service for 2182 Private Lundgren Gustavus, a WWI Veteran who was buried in an unmarked grave in 1946. The Commonwealth War Graves Commission recently approved a War Grave for this serviceman.
Last updated: 03 November 2016