News, Publications & Public Notices
Indigo Shire Council prepares a range of Public Notices to keep the community informed about events and projects at Council and around the community. These include:
- Council meetings and some Committee meetings
- Making or changing a local law
- Adopting the Annual Budget
- Declaring a general or special rate
- Adopting a Council Plan
- Voters' roll and election matters
- Sale or lease of land
- Some road works, traffic management and drainage proposals
- Current notices
Your input and participation is encouraged. If you have any questions about any notice on this page, please Contact Council.
Current Public Notices
Indigo Community Access Committee Vacancies
Appendix D of the Budget presents the statutory and non-statutory fees and charges for goods and services applicable for the 2015-16 financial year.
This page is up to date.