News, Publications & Public Notices
Indigo Shire Council prepares a range of Public Notices to keep the community informed about events and projects at Council and around the community. These include:
- Council meetings and some Committee meetings
- Making or changing a local law
- Adopting the Annual Budget
- Declaring a general or special rate
- Adopting a Council Plan
- Voters' roll and election matters
- Sale or lease of land
- Some road works, traffic management and drainage proposals
- Current notices
Your input and participation is encouraged. If you have any questions about any notice on this page, please Contact Council.
Current Public Notices
November 2016 Advertisement - Council Meeting
Council is seeking submissions on the Draft 2016-2020 Heritage Strategy. Submissions close on 15 December 2016.
Appendix D of the Budget presents the statutory and non-statutory fees and charges for goods and services applicable for the 2016-17 financial year.