News, Publications & Public Notices
Indigo Shire Council prepares a range of Public Notices to keep the community informed about events and projects at Council and around the community. These include:
- Council meetings and some Committee meetings
- Making or changing a local law
- Adopting the Annual Budget
- Declaring a general or special rate
- Adopting a Council Plan
- Voters' roll and election matters
- Sale or lease of land
- Some road works, traffic management and drainage proposals
- Current notices
Your input and participation is encouraged. If you have any questions about any notice on this page, please Contact Council.
Current Public Notices
Council is seeking submissions on the Draft 2016-2020 Heritage Strategy. Submissions close on 15 December 2016.
Appendix D of the Budget presents the statutory and non-statutory fees and charges for goods and services applicable for the 2016-17 financial year.