To watch live streaming of Council Meetings click here.
Council Meetings are held in various centres across Indigo Shire each month except January and are advertised in local newspapers the weekend before.
Council Meeting Agendas detail the order of business to be discussed and decided upon. Councillors discuss various issues and make decisions on the recommendations included within the Agenda. The Chief Executive Officer and General Managers of each department attend the Council Meetings.
The Agendas can be accessed by the website by following the link below.
You are welcome and encouraged to attend any of the Council Meetings. You are able to ask questions during the Open Forum at the start of the meeting. Please follow the link below to learn how you can participate in the Council Meetings. All meetings are open to the public, however they may be closed to the public during confidential business discussions.
Special Council Meetings will be called from time to time to discuss and decide upon specific matters, for example: the Budget, the Annual Report and the Council Plan.
2017 Council Plan Community Consultation
Community Meetings 6pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 1 March, Wahgunyah School of Arts
- Thursday 2 March, Senior Citzens Rutherglen
- Monday 6 March, Coulston Park Kiewa-Tangambalanga
- Wednesday 8 March, Sandy Creek Hall
- Thursday 9 March, Yackandandah Sports Park
- Tuesday 14 March, Memorial Hall Chiltern
- Wednesday 15 March, Barnawartha Soldiers Hall
- Thursday 16 March, Stanley Hall
- Monday 20 March, Memorial Hall Beechworth
Listening Post Feedback 10am-noon
- Saturday 6 May Beechworth
- Saturday 13 May Rutherglen, outside IGA
- Saturday 13 May Chiltern, outside IGA
- Saturday 20 May Yackandandah, outside newsagent
- Saturday 20 May Tangambalanga, outside newsagent
Last updated: 28 February 2017