Our leadership team
Our organisation is structured into three key business units.
- Development and Planning
- Corporate and Community Services
- Infrastructure Services
Our Executive Management Team (EMT) is made up of the Chief Executive Officer, Directors of each business unit, and key Managers.
Gerry Smith, Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive officer is responsible for the overall strategic direction of Council, as well as:
- Organisational Development
- Human Resources
- Governance, Risk and OH&S
- Executive Support
Greg Pinkerton, Director Corporate and Community Services
Corporate and Community Services is made up of the following business areas:
- Corporate Services
- Governance and Council Planning
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Community Services
Mark Florence, Director Development and Planning
Development and Planning is made up of the following program areas:
- Planning and Statutory Services
- Community Planning and Development
Ian Ellett, Director Infrastructure Services
Infrastructure Services is made up of five program areas:
- Municipal Operations
- Assets and Property
- Natural Resources
- Buller Gas operations
- Capital Projects
Roberta Baker, Manager Communications
- Supporting the CEO on matters relating to publications, media liaison, community consultation and project support.
Dalene Voigt, Manager Organisational Development
- Supporting the CEO on matters relating to Organisational Development, HR and OH&S.
Organisational Development is made up of the following program areas:
- Human Resources, Workplace Relations, Workforce Planning, Learning and Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Business Improvement and Culture Building activities to improve organisational performance and culture.
Last updated: 28 April 2015