About the organisation
Indigo Shire Council has approximately 200 full-time, part-time and casual employees. Our workforce is dispersed across the Shire with offices and depots located in Beechworth, Chiltern, Yackandandah & Rutherglen. Our staff are passionate about the community in which they work and our organisation.
- Indigo: a great place to live, work and visit.
- To support and develop a sustainable, thriving and resilient community through leadership and partnerships.
- Leadership: We will provide positive and innovative leadership to staff and peers.
- Honesty & Integrity: All our actions will be based on sound information, trust, fairness and equity.
- Respect: We will listen to, and value the ideas and feedback from others.
- Community Focus: We value and encourage participation in both council and community life.
- Professionalism & Teamwork: Councillors and employees will be appropriately skilled and committed to working as a team.
- Excellence and Accountability: We will excel in all that we do.
Last updated: 04 December 2013