Tenders and Expressions of Interest
Indigo Shire Council’s tendering process is conducted in accordance with Commonwealth and Victorian Government legislation which aims to:
- encourage competitive behaviour in the market
- ensure that consumers are protected from unfair market practices
- enable consistent impartial evaluation of tenders
- be fair in providing potential suppliers the opportunity to submit tenders for supply to the Indigo Shire Council
- ensure that the goods, works or services procured are of appropriate quality and at the most advantageous price.
The lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.