Tenders and Expressions of Interest
Indigo Shire Council’s tendering process is conducted in accordance with Commonwealth and Victorian Government legislation which aims to:
- encourage competitive behaviour in the market;
- ensure that consumers are protected from unfair market practices;
- enable consistent impartial evaluation of tenders;
- be fair in providing potential suppliers the opportunity to submit tenders for supply to the Indigo Shire Council; and
- ensure that the goods, works or services procured are of appropriate quality and at the most advantageous price.
The lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
This page is up to date.