The swimming pool season runs from Saturday 12 November to Monday 13 March, with extended hours during the hottest period from 19 December to 30 January.
Pool Times, Good Times!
Beechworth, Chiltern, Rutherglen, Tangambalanga and Yackandandah:
- Weekdays 3pm-7pm
- Weekends 1pm-7.30pm
Fancy an early dip?
- Beechworth 6am-7.30am Tuesday and Thursday
- Yackandandah 7am-9am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Rutherglen extended hours 15 October to 12 November
- 6.30am-7.30am Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 5pm-6pm Tuesday Thursday, Saturday
- Child Swim: $3.85
- Adult Swim: $4.80
- Family Casual Swim: $16.50
- Concession Swim: $3.85
- Concession Family Casual Swim: $12.40
- Spectator: $2.90
- Child Season Ticket: $82.50
- Adult Season Ticket: $109.25
- Family Season Ticket: $192.80
- Concession Season Ticket: $82.50
- Concession Family Season Ticket: $144.60
2016 Indigo Shire Council Seasonal Membership Form
Please complete the below form and make payment at Indigo Shire Council Office or your local swimming pool. Indigo Shire Council Swimming pools now have EFTPOS facilities.
2016 Seasonal Pool Membership Form
Out of hours lifeguard
- Up to two hours: $42.85 (flat fee)
- Two hours or more: $64.25 (flat fee)
- Students: $2.90
- Spectator, supervising teacher on pool deck: No Fee
- Teacher in the water: No Fee
Note: Season pass holders do not pay an entrance fee under school booking. Fees to be administered by the school and paid to Council. Lifeguard hire fees do not apply to school bookings.
To book a pool:
- Email your proposed dates to email@example.com
- Upon confirmation of availability, complete pool booking form. Return with a copy of your personal liability insurance policy (minimum $20 million) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any variations must be communicated to Sven Erikson, email@example.com
For more details and information, download the Fact Sheet and Booking Form (600KB pdf, six A4 pages).
EOI Aquatic Programs
Indigo Shire Council is seeking expressions of interest from individuals and businesses who have the appropriate skills and qualifications to deliver group fitness and recreation opportunities for residents at the pools. Applications close 24 October 2016. For further information regarding this process please contact the Community Development Coordinator M: 0447 911 384.
Please find below EOI Information Pack
Last updated: 26 October 2016