The swimming pool season runs from Saturday 12 November to Monday 13 March, with extended hours during the hottest period from 19 December to 30 January.
With the introduction of EFTPOS, it will be easier this year to purchase season passes directly from kiosks. All items at the pool can now be purchased via EFTPOS
Pool Times, Good Times!
- Chiltern- Alliance St
- Rutherglen - High St
- Tangambalanga - Kiewa East Rd
- Beechworth – Harper Avenue
- Yackandandah - Railway Ave
Opening hours Beechworth, Chiltern, Rutherglen, Tangambalanga and Yackandandah:
We are back to low season
- Weekdays 3pm-7:00pm
- Weekends 1pm-7.30pm
Fancy an early dip?
- Beechworth 6am - 7.30am Tuesday and Thursday
- Yackandandah 7am - 9am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Rutherglen 6am - 7:30am Monday - Friday
Aqua Aerobic Classes - Chiltern & Rutherglen
Get active in the pool this summer with Aqua Aerobics! For further information contact Jo Crooks on (02) 6033 62 69 email@example.com or Maree Murphy on (03) 5726 14 05. $10 a session or $6 with a pool pass.
- Chiltern: Thursday nights 7-8pm
- Rutherglen: Tuesday & Thursday nights 5.30-6.30
- Child Swim: $3.85
- Adult Swim: $4.80
- Family Casual Swim: $16.50
- Concession Swim: $3.85
- Concession Family Casual Swim: $12.40
- Spectator: $2.90
- Child Season Ticket: $82.50
- Adult Season Ticket: $109.25
- Family Season Ticket: $192.80
- Concession Season Ticket: $82.50
- Concession Family Season Ticket: $144.60
2016 Indigo Shire Council Seasonal Membership Form
Please complete the below form and make payment at Indigo Shire Council Office or your local swimming pool. Indigo Shire Council Swimming pools now have EFTPOS facilities.
2016 Seasonal Pool Membership Form
Out of hours lifeguard
- Up to two hours: $42.85 (flat fee)
- Two hours or more: $64.25 (flat fee)
- Students: $2.90
- Spectator, supervising teacher on pool deck: No Fee
- Teacher in the water: No Fee
Note: Season pass holders do not pay an entrance fee under school booking. Fees to be administered by the school and paid to Council. Lifeguard hire fees do not apply to school bookings.
To book a pool:
- Email your proposed dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon confirmation of availability, complete pool booking form. Return with a copy of your personal liability insurance policy (minimum $20 million) to email@example.com
- Any variations must be communicated to Sven Erikson, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and information, download the Fact Sheet and Booking Form (600KB pdf, six A4 pages).
Last updated: 01 March 2017