How to Change Font Size
Different Browsers undertake magnification in different processes, hence, we recommend increasing or decreasing the font-size by using yout preferred browser's in built functionality. details on how to increase the font size for internet explorer and Firefox are below
To increase the font size in Internet Explorer (IE 5)
- Click on 'View' on the top left hand corner of your browser window.
- select 'text size'
- select your preferred size (largest, larger, medium, small, smallest)
- the new font size will be applied to the website.
To increase the font size in Firefox
- Click 'Tools' from the menu bar
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on the 'Contents" tab
- Change the font to your preferred size and click 'OK'
Last updated: 24 January 2011