Planning Forms & Fees
Planning fees are Statutory fees set by the State Government in the Planning and Environment (Fees) Interim Regulations 2013.
Indigo Shire charges fees for the following:
- planning scheme amendments
- planning permit applications
- certificates of compliance with the planning scheme
- certificates setting out planning provisions that apply to land
- amendments to permits or applications for permits
- extending permits.
Fee Schedule Planning Permit & Planning Scheme Amendments 2013 - 2014
Last updated: 09 July 2013